Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stand up comic!!!

I am very much into listening to stand up comic these days.
They are absoutely hillarious and funny. You definately need to have
an open mind when listening to them. The world surely can do with more
humour these days. Laugh a little, ain't no harm in it. The reason i decide
to put this in my blog today, i was listening to my XMRadio and discovered another
good stand up comic. Mitch Fetal....dem funny i tell you....i don't laugh easily, but this
fella cracks me up. Here is his site with some sample clips if you are interested.

http://www.mitchfatel.com/store/cd.html



Other favorite stand ups are(You need to check them if you can):


1) Lewis Black (Current events comedian....my fav. comedian!!)
(www.lewisblack.net, samples under audio and video)



2) Ellen Degeneres(Good stuff i tell you!!)



3) Ron White




4) John Pinette(his being fat jokes are great!!)



5) Margaret Cho