Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I feel like a dirty boy!! Grrrrowllllll!!!!

I was typing away happily a love letter to my girlfriend, when all of a sudden....... i realize a spot on my hand...............fuck!!!!!
Son of a Crossed Eye Camel!!!!!...what the hell is it???...so i went to the web and type out what i suspected it was....and there it was.....ringworm!! Dem....how the hell did i get it....dem embarassing coz i always associate ringworm with a dirty and unhygenic fella and here i have got it on hand.

So sadly, drag my fat ass to the pharmacy.....ask the pharmacist if its ringworm....the pharmacist saw the spot....move away from me like i had leprosy or something.....and gave me some cream i need to use for a few weeks. Dem....i tell ya....i think i must have gotten it from the fucking YMCA pool or somewhere there!!!
Now i feel like a dirty boy!!!!
Good thing did not get it on top of head or the ahem..ahem area....if not....dem paiseh showing it to the pharmacist!!! Muahahahhahaha!!!!

Btw....the girlfriend story was bogus...i was actually forumming that time!! :p