Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fuck me!! My doctor is trying to kill me!!!


A few weeks back, i went to the doctor for a regular to schedule for an allergy tests.
So laa..laa..laa..laaa....i went in to see her. Next thing i knew, i was on high blood pressure
medication!!! Piss me off a little. Nevermind.....after taking medication for a few days, i started
developing a dry fucking cough that comes and goes like nobody's business. When it comes, i can't even talk coz my throat was bloody itchy. I know my collegues were irritated by it because they keep asking me why my cough lasted so long.

2 weeks after my first visit, i went back for a follow up.....guess what, i told my doctor about this weird fucking cough i have and she says nevermind, and she did mention about how the blood pressure medication causes cough. So next thing i knew, she prescribe me a more potent version of the drug. Fuck me! Here i am coughing the bejezus out of my life, and she went on not only prescribe be a higher dosage of the drug but for a 90 days supply(Usually its 30 days!!)

So i went online and did a search on that drug she perscribe(Lisinopril) to me and found out that there are people on this drug that cough blood after going on it. Some have been coughing for years....God...i rather die of high blood pressure than having this fucking cough. Sigh!! It will take a few weeks for me to get over this cough......for some people, it takes months!!
Shit...moral of story.....if doctor perscribe you anything, ask for the side-effects and do your research...I've stopped taking the drugs for almost 1 week now and have noticed a huge difference!!!