Sunday, August 21, 2005

Asians and Mooncakes!!!

Ok...first part of blog....Asians....i went to the store today, guess what, asians there pissed me off!! More specifically, either Thai shitheads, Vietnamese assholes! Simply got no manners and and bloody rude!!

I dunno, i realize i have big issues with these 2 groups. They are just plain arrogant,loud,rude and inconsiderate.
1) The love hogging the lanes chatting loudly and not making way for you to pass them by...
2) I was looking at some sauce at the rack, one of them just went in front of me and without saying excuse me, stood right in my line of sight and stayed there!!!
3) They make no apologies for their behaviour and i should have just smack them hard on their
head and shove durians up they pee-hole!!

Now mooncakes.....$USD10 for one mooncake? Comon, is it really necessary to rob me in broad daylight like that??? Sigh....i still want to eat it but don't think i can swallow that down.Comon, for $10 i can get me an first class tiramisu or cheesecake that can be shared with my whole office and with change left over!!! Rediculous i tell you....but sadly....temptation too strong...i may have to buy it next week....beh tahan already....:`(