Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shit! Turning to Ah Beng???



Ok....i got to watch Kung Fu Hustle today and damn...that soundtrack of the movie was really good. I find the tunes to some of the Chinese Orchestra music absoutely lovely!! How could this be?? Even worst, i actually went to Itunes and bought the download for the album just because of that music. As i type this, i am on Itunes previewing other Chinese Orchestra music.

I can almost recall like it was yesterday shrugging off any chinese music when my parents listen to them, now its kinda creepy finding myself enjoying it.

Also, when i listen to these music, it makes me feel proud to be chinese(the culture and ect..) but
when i go chinatown and see all the Ah Lians and Ah Bengs, talking in chinese, it just annoys the hell out of me. Sigh......but whatever it is, damn you Chow Sing Chi(Fists is in the air) for getting me hooked on that music on the soundtrack!!!