Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok...this is it....i need to loose weight!!

First of all...sorry no pic today!! :(
I actually got a good pic but i don't dare to post it coz if the readers open it in the work place,
it may not be appropriate.

Anyway.....i have started my dieting since Monday. Funny thing is that, this plan to loose weight has been in the works since 1992....but then hoor....i kena hand and mouth disease....ya....hand take food and put in mouth and mouth munch and swallow food. Kekekeke!!!

So, on a more serious note, why have i decided to do this now....well, for a simple reason......i am 31, overweight and i have to take care of myself to avoid health complications down the road. Doctor says i show signs of High Blood Pressure...i say no way i am going down that road. Can u imagine, taking blood pressure medication have so many side-effects its fucking scary! I ain't going down that road without a fight!!! I am already excercising regularly so the next logical step is to watch my diet.

To my dear friends, i hope that you too will take care of your health and wish that all of you live a healthy and happy life. Its what we do today that will effect us tomorrow....we may be getting older but we are also getting wiser in life. :)