Saturday, June 02, 2007

Something Sucks!!!


I was watching a musical program, Andrew Rieu, and he plays the most beautiful songs in his concerts. Then he played the Italian national anthem......truly a beautiful, beautiful song. Which leads me to this.....i think our national anthem of Mlsaaiya sucks!!! It sounds horrible compared to other nations....I recall them trying to make it sound livelier at one time but you know what....still sounds like shit. I cannot believe that we were force to sing that damn half dead monotonous piece of anthem. I bet you that are other nations anthem that sounds much-much worst but i've yet to hear it. I am not a musician but to even try envisioning how our national would sound good is impossible. Whoever wrote that song needs to get his bawls cut off and get shoved up his butt!!!