Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Death of a love in my life.


I have not update my blog for a few days because on Sunday, something unexpected happen. I wasn't expecting it to happen like this. I woke up to a bad news that day. I tried to hold back my shock but i couldn't. How can this happen to me? Why me of all people!! I started to question my existence and how unfair the whole thing is. After all these years with me, my love has finally left me without any warning signs. I question what am i going to do since my love has gone. I console myself and though of all the good times and bad time i have with my love. But i suppose all good things must come to an end sooner or later. People say one has to learn to let go and move on with live after loosing something dear. I will be strong and continue on with my life without my love.I didn't even had the opportunity to say goodbye.
I feel like crying but its ok......pain is part of the growing process. Sigh!! Live must go on and i will survive!!! :(...........My love gave me permission to find a new love if anything like this should happen.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
So in 2 -3 weeks time......i am getting a new PC!! Kinda excited you know!!! :p