Sunday, June 10, 2007

My new toy.......................



I have for a long time wanted to take up photography but have always decided against it because i find that the cost of purchasing a DSLR and pair of lens with a serious zoon, is a bit too expensive for my liking.I mean, its not to say i cannot afford it but i don't think i want to spend over 1k and end up not using it. Thus it explain why i decided to go ahead and purchase the Canon S3. Well, its not exactly DSLR but hey, for $300 buckaroos, 12x optical zoom and 6mp.....i think its ok for a noob to start off with. Personally, i think this camera does take fantastic photos and it has enough manual settings to give one a taste of taking up photography. For now, i am eagerly awaiting for the next full moon to appear so that i can test out its zoom potential.Who knows, if i think i can get into photography, i may just get a DSLR down the road. But for now.....let me start learning that process.