Thursday, June 14, 2007

First photo attempt with my S3.

Dem impatient lot i tell ya!!! :p
Ok laaa....i went to the park a few days ago and took some shots. I've not fully explore things yet and taking it slow.

So.....you curious how far my camera zooms.....here's a sample.
Shot one....notice i mark my target in red.


I then did a full zoom....and here's what i got. How abot that!!! I really like the zoom on this camera. Like i said before....i can't wait for the next full moon and see how it turns out!!



Anyway, with zoom, i manage this shot of a man with his dog. I thought its a nice shot of them.



Next i took a shot of a down syndrome gal with her dog. I asked if i could take a picture of her dog and she just jumped right into the picture. Pretty cute situation.



I finally waited till the sun went down a little and snap the sunset of Puget Sound.



The next day....i tried my hands at macro shots......i learn soon afterwards that its not easy to take macro shots around my yard. Flowers are no more and pretty much everything is green.
Focus was really hard with macro but i'll figure out one day.


Dandelion by the fence.


Lastly.....took some shots of moss in the grass....dem pathetic hoor.......:p


So...thats my first shot with my S3. I am a total noob when it comes to photography so excuse me ya.