Monday, October 24, 2005

What the F is Ju-Ju-Be??

What the fuck is Ju-Ju-Be?? Thats my thought when i was in the asia store yesterday and saw a lot of people picking up this up. Ok...its a fruit but what is it? So anyway, i thought if so many people buying it, it must be good...so i bought it....at $1.49 a pound, i really can't go wrong. And when i got home, i quickly open up the package and pop one into my mouth.....damn.....its damn nice.....light and sweet....reminded me of jambu taste. Then i took another one out and it tasted familiar.....and then it finally hit on me...this is the fresh Chinese Red Dates. You know the one you put into peanut soup and such. So now i know how fresh chinese dates taste like and i like it. I am begining to suspect that jambu and this fruit are related.......