Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Got tickets to Def Leppard and Bryan Adams

Ever since 1987, i've always wanted to attend the concert by Def Leppard. I missed my opportunity when they came to Malaysia in 1994 because was a broke student then......so when i got back from vacation this week, was looking what's going on round where i live, to my surprise, i saw that Def Leppard is performing in a stadium less than 2 miles where i live. At first i hesitated because of the $59 dollar ticket price, but then again, i figure, when can i have a chance again to see these guys perform live. I also use to like Bryan Adams back then and he's performing with them. So basically 2 concerts for the price of one.....Sigh....only sad thing is that i will be going alone for this one because i don't think any of my friends would like them but who the heck cares, i am still going despite all of this.