Monday, October 03, 2005

Some stuff i kena tag by Lilian about.

See....i was reflecting on the trip today!!!

Where i was 10 years ago
Hmmmm....10 years ago, i was 21....that means i will be in APIIT first yeardoing my diploma in Business Apps right after i finish my Hotel and Catering Diploma.Yeah...a lot of changes, but so far, best damn move i make.


Where i was 5 years ago
After i finish up my Bachelor in UK, i decided to try my luck in getting a jobin the US. How i got it??? Long story short, i got into a programming courseand thus it provided me with the opportunity to work after i completed my course.Although its not the best paying job in my opinion, but i think my collegues and bosses have been supportive of my immigration status thus far. So i think i amfortunate to have what i have now. :)


Where i was 1 year ago.
In my cubicle working...not very exciting....
Where i was yesterdaySpend most of my time in the aircraft heading to the east coasts of the United States.Where will i be tomorrow.New Hampshire, hopefully riding the train and snapping nice pictures of the White Mountains.


Five snacks i enjoy
- Chex Mix
- Potato Chips.....ahhhh.....but not too often..
- Asian junk food...like the prawn crackers.....
- Dried sotong.....- Granola

Five singers (or bands) for whom I know the lyrics to most of their songs
- The Cranberries (Dreams is one of my fav tunes till today)
- Enya (Love her voice)
- The Eagles
- Natalie Imbruglia - only like one song Torn but i like her too...wink...wink
- Def Leppard.....


Five things I would do with $100,000,000
- But some nice properties worlwide....Europe Greek Islands sounds nice..
- Make sure family members and close friends are taken care of.
- Invest at least 1/2 of that money
- Would love to help out students with great potential but have financial problems to succeed in their dreams, coz i believe that its these people who would in turn able to help the others less fortunate than them.
- Buy toys for orphanages....love making kids happy. :)


Five locations i would like to run away to
- Japan
- Europe
- New Zealand
- Australia
- China


Five bad habits i have
- Lazy bastard i am
- Dirty bastard i am
- Eating too much bastard i am
- Compulsive buyer bastard i am
- Can't make up my mind in what i want to do bastard i am

5 TV shows i like
- The Daily Show with John Steward
- Frasier
- X-Files
- Carnivale
- Friends


5 famous people i'd like to meet
- Sammi Cheng....wink...wink....
- Jeniffer Aniston.....she's soooo pretty
- Anthony Hopkins
- Enya of course
- Sean Connery.....Don't tell me you don't like Bond when you were a kid...


My biggest joys
- Being in the US
- Having a job that have flexible hours
- Being single...yeah...can pretty much do whatever i want with my time

My fav. toys
- My Sony PSP....can't live without it
- My personal computer
- My Ipod


Five people to tag
None...coz those i want to tag kena tag also...:(