Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blame Canada!! Blame Canada!!


Everytime someone mentions Canada, i am always reminded of South Park the Movie, Blame Canada song!! So that explains the title for today's blog. But it does not explain why i choose Canada today. Well, my attorney just informed me that my application for a Canadian PR has been approved and that i can land and work in Canada anytime after my passport is being stamped. This means that in any event that i get laid off or if anything should happen on the US side, i can always hope over the border and see how it is. I don't really intend to return home to Msia but then again, if i have enough money to pay off a house in Msia and car......may consider moving back. If the house and car is paid off, all your income is basically yours and life should be pretty good after that.......So YAY! i got my Canadian PR(backup plan) and that also puts me in a better position job wise....:)