Sunday, January 14, 2007

My OtterBox

Ok...i've been swimming 3-4x a week and found it to be quite boring but in my quest to loose weight, i'll do whatever i can to keep my mind occupied while working out. So i got me one of these waterproof earphones.




Since i already got a iPod Nano, i went ahead and purchase an Otterbox. So does it work? Hell yeah!! Yup....now i am swimming with my fav. tunes.....and noooo......boy band songs are not in my playlist. It actually work pretty well and i believe i swim much faster these days. So if you ever wanted to swim and have some music, this solution works. Here are some other pictures.


The front of the Otterbox with the iPod in it.




The back of it with the belt clip. I basically clip it to the back of my shorts and let the headphones run on the back so it don't get in my way.



iPod fits snuggly in the unit.