Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A bit quiet hooor.....

Sorry for not keeping up with this on a weekly basis. A bit quiet hoor.... I guess i am too damn lazy to write down anything these days. But since Hisham tag me, i will have to list out the 5 things that I believe the lot of you do not know about me. Of course i won't tell my deepest and darkest secrets, that one i'll tell my wife only haaa....

Okidoki...here we go....

1) I sucked at accounting. During my college school days in Msia, i was the only fella that flunk my accounting. All the putting the transactions as credit and debit is not my cup of tea. But i did manage to pass it after i retake the test. Dem paiseh.

2) I am an early riser(No dirty thoughts here ok). I get up everyday at about 5.10am to get ready to go to work, but even on weekends, i end up getting up that early. When i tell my collegues that i get up that early in the morning, they just roll their eyes.

3) In all seriousness, i really don't like kids. Thats why i never think about marriage. I can't stand kids for long periods of time. 1 -5 hours maybe ok laaa...but more than that, beh tahan. Cute yes, annoying also yes.....and commitment scares the heck out of me. I think the thought that my wife will end up like Kg. Koh Ah Soh does not sink well with me.

4) I am responsible for the big write up in the newspaper in 91 about how prefects were elected in ACS. I think it caused quite a stir in school and that was one of my proudest moments in my life. But i did get busted though.

5) I do like some boy-bands songs. Dem...my super secret out liao!!!

I got nobody to tag...so no need to tah hoor...:P