Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pee-tiful experience!!

I am damn bloody pissed off by this medical center today(U.S HealthWorks). Keeping long story short, we were asked to take a drug test today!!(Itu cerita lagi satu, tapi sekarang tarak tenaga nak bincang!!Banyak Tu Lan punya cerita!!!).

Anyway, i left my office at about 1pm and reach there at about 1.15pm. All i wanted is to pee in a cup for these guys and get on with my life.....but nooooo.....these fuckers let me wait for 1 bloody hour. I was so pissed i was literally sweating pee out of my balls!!! All it takes is less than a minute to pee in a cup, sign some papers and get the hell out. What is so difficult about that?? I don't even need a doctor to watch me pee!! Bottomline, this fucking medical center is dis-organize and mess up!! I won't be surprise if they ask me to return give another pee sample!! U.S HealthWorks my ass!!!!