Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Holy Crap....Kansas has the best damn BBQ!!!!




Ok....back from my trip......did not sleep well for 2 days or so.......eyes a little bit burning.
Anyway, yesterday, one of the managers took us out on a BBQ at a place called Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ......shit.....that has got to be the best damn BBQ i have ever tasted. Also, the baked beans that they have.....i almost crap in my pants to as how good it was. If all beans can be prepared that way.....i can be vegeterian already.
And yes, for all those of you who has the nagging thought of, what about your diet.....for your infomation, i have lost about 10pounds since i started it a month ago. So i am still doing fine on my diet. I actually had a great time in Kansas with other people from my company and although, i will have to recover from my lack of sleep,i should be ok. I am heading out to the East Coast again on Sunday to New England for my vacation, so have to go thru the plane ride all over again. Sigh!! So its great to be back.