Saturday, April 01, 2006

Good ol days of arcade action!!!


Ok....so i was surfing the web a few weeks ago and came across this game, Raiden III.
Shit....this was the game series in which when i was in KL pucker down all my money just
to finish playing it. And to my happiness, this PC version of Raiden was excellent. I was waiting anxiously for it for weeks now...and i finally had it in my hands. Since it was an original game from Japan(only Japan has it), i figure what the heck...might as well spend some money and play a game that i love when i was in KL. I went ahead and bought a joypad also....all i can say, i feel like a little kid again, and its so worth it to be able to relive the good ol days. This is what gaming is all about....good gameplay.....now if you'll excuse me....i'll go and get my hands sore!!