Saturday, December 08, 2007

Got Touched!!!

Woke up this morning.......had my coffee......went to Itunes......and got bitten by the Ipod Itouched bug. Why? Well, i can download video podcasts on Itouch and watch it when i workout and don't have to rip my DVD's every other week. With that in mind, at about 10am....i went out and got my new baby.


Originally i did not intend to get it but then the thought of how easy to upload videos automatically and also the ability to surf and watch YouTube videos sold me straight away.
I've been touching mysel.....i mean the device all day today and this is one of the best device i have ever had. I only got the 8G version. I had a 20G Ipod in the past and did not manage to even fill up 50% of that. So i decided to be feasible and get the 8G version instead. Absoutely love this thing.


The screen is really responsive and a joy to use. Highly recommended.