Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Blow Up Doll!!! Kinda!!!!!

I would have to say Sammi Cheng dem smart. How she know i getting a new PC? Really cleber girl!!! Hahahahaah.....anyways, she is half right.

Ok...here is the story, about 1.5 months ago, my computer kaputed.....just flat out died. Blue screen of death appeared and re-installing it also kenot save. So here is my new box($50 bucks at a bargain,just the case....not the innards).


Here is the inside of it.


Probably won't mean a thing for some of my readers but here are the specs.
-Intel Duo Core E6750
-2G DDR2 Ram
-400G HD space
-GTS 8800 640 OC2 video card-----> My baby!!! Got another baby i like but i am short 50cents. :p

Anyway, the next thing i did not expect was to get a new monitor....so i was surfing away last Saturday and lo and behold.....BestBuy having a 22 incd LCD Widescreen for $189.....dem.....thats a good price. So i got a buyer for my old monitor for $100 so in total $89 bucks for the upgrade!!! So here it is....my baby's face....

Now i can surf 2 pages at the same time!!!! Ahhhh......this is definately better than the blow up dolls!!!! :p