Saturday, December 31, 2005

Wrinkle cream that works??


Ok.....was looking myself in the mirror the other day and notice some wrinkles under my eye.......so i was curious if those commercials about such cream would work. Anyway, went online and found out that Neutrogena one has rave reviews. I normally don't believe these crap so in order to satisfy my curiosity.....i head over to Bartells(drugstore) and bought me one of this.....So i put it on....its now day 4 and guess what.....it bloody works......i don't believe it...it bloody works.....of course i don't have old people wrinkles but i can clearly see the lines dissapearing.....so all you ladies who are reading this......i am being a guinea pig here for you and i am telling you this thing works. The cream does make your skin more feel sensitive(like a little burning sensation) but its ok.....so head out and get rid of thos wrinkles....Oh it costs me $15.99......