Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ok....Movie Tag!!!!

OK.....got tag by Lilian to share my 5 fav movies of all time.(i think),sorry for the delay ah.....hehehehe...now i do like these tagging as it gives me something to write about. Anyway....some honorable mentions of movies that i've considered putting in, among them....Back to the Future, Predator and Alien series, The Rock and a chinese movie The King of Masks.
Lets march on to my lists.




Shawshank Redemption!!! How could you not love this movie. I can watch it over and over and over again. The only reason i don't watch it too often is because it takes over 2 hours of my life. But when i channel surf and it happens to be on the air, i will surely take a look at it. :)




The Green Mile. Another gem from the writer of The Shawshank Redemption. The final scene with Mr.Jingles does put a tear in my eye. I know, i know....but hey....Purple D also got feeling you know. :p



Raise the Red Lantern. Absolutely one of the best pictures of all time. Surprise to see a chinese movie in the pickings leh? Gong Li did a fantastic job in acting and Zhang Yimou an excellent job in directing. If you hadn't seen it, you must see it.





Mr.Holland's Opus. I like this one because at its core, it tells how one person's life can touch so many.





ZOOLANDER!!!!! ZOOLANDER!!! ZOOLANDER!! Hhahahahaa......everyone i know hates it to death but i enjoy it to death. The sheer cheesiness and stupidity of it makes me laugh every damn time i see it. I know this movie was banned in Malaysia because it made fun of the Prime Minister but hey....how could you not laugh at male models. A must see in my book. Maybe i should pose the Blue Steel look one of these days for you all. :p

Alright....thats my lists and got no one to tagged. People i want to tag also kena tagged liao. Hisham and Sila....you both kena tag this one already or not??